Tuesday 31 December 2013

'Phir waqt ka paiyyaa ghoom gaya'

Having been hated and loved, carrying a sack of prayers and wishes, under the umbrella of good hope and celebrated in the orchard of colorful fireworks, down went the sun of 2013. Giving away some compelling stories that will live for long. Taking away my time but leaving behind a handful of precious souvenirs that I’ll treasure forever. Down it went, keeping me wonder where my life is heading. Altering certain of my beliefs and filling me with a number of realizations. Down went the sun of 2013, revealing what was better left unknown. Giving me new why’s and what if’s and answering a few unasked questions.
Behind the mighty mountains, to the bottom of the endless ocean sank the last sun of this year, changing the course of my life and leaving me with words and memories that will never cease to exist.

Adieu, 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for honoring my words with your time. :)