Tuesday 16 August 2011

I wouldn't know

In life, we come across many different people. But not necessarily do they stay with us.
Believer of unseen as I am, I hereby believe, that all those people with whom I came across in my entire life, does have a relation with me. No matter even if for the tiniest second we met, since we did come across, our lives did interfere. I may not remember them and they might not remember me, But He who is almighty, does know it all. And since He knows it all, we know it all. Even if I wouldn’t know, and even if I couldn’t see it happening, Somewhere, I would know still.
I see a man, and I might not ever see him again, and one day when he’ll be dying, I wouldn’t know.
I see a baby girl smiling to me, and I might not ever see her again, and one day when she’ll be getting married, I wouldn’t know.
Some friends I have, we might not stay in touch forever, and one day when they’ll miss me somewhere, I wouldn’t know.
One day, like this, it would be I who would die unlearned, unknown. And people wouldn’t know who I was really, what were my thoughts really. I would be gone, forgotten. But they wouldn’t know ever..

hostgator coupon site

2 comments:

  1. I saw a woman and I did not know,
    I too, see a baby girl smiling and her name is Alyssa :)
    We are born and we die but when only One does know,
    We must have met yet we do not know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for honoring my words with your time. :)